04/03/2011

Diorama Ideas


Here are some of the ideas I am thinking of using for my diorama along with the asset to be used. I have managed to gather some reference material of actual dioramas that people have created.


WW2 Jeep (main asset) in village with broken building



I really like the idea of this scene. Modelling the Jeep with part of a crumbling building. I believe I can create a real nice looking WW2 feel.


 Car (main asset) at an American 50's petrol station

With this diorama, I like the idea of creating an old 1950's car. Also the artwork & design on the gas pumps and mayabe adding an old advertisement board as well, would make a nice challenge.


Junkyard with abandoned shack and car (main asset)
 
With this idea, I could work with creating a messy, grungey looking environment. I could focus on the rust and dirt on the abandoned car. Making it look wrecked.  

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment